Monday, June 11, 2012

Project Life: Week 13

Project Life Weekly Share 

Hello everyone! I hope the weekend treated you well. This Monday I find myself more exhausted from the weekend than recharged but that just means our life is full, right? :)

Welcome to those stopping by from Becky's June edition of Creative Team Inspiration. If you would like to see more of my layout posted over there you can see it here.  For those who haven't been to Becky's blog today there are some great layouts over there. I'm making my way through everyone's posts today.

Today I continue my two week marathon of posting layouts with Week 13. This was a week that just didn't have a lot of pictures. To be honest this wasn't a good week for me and when I'm down I tend to not reach for my camera.  

MMcNeill WK13 1a 

Despite it not being the best week there were still some highlights. I appreciate that this project helps me see this when I go back to put the week together. The folded journaling cards (The Board pocket in this layout) are perfect for stories that are part of life but don't need to be broadcasted.

MMcNeill WK13 1b MMcNeill WK13 1c MMcNeill WK13 1d MMcNeill WK13 1e

When I don't have alot to fill a week with I like to focus on one big story. The backyard was a big part of this week so I let it take an entire side.

MMcNeill WK13 1f

Becky Higgins Products Used:

Products from my stash used:
Washi Tape (Target)
Amy Tangerine Elements
American Crafts 8x8 Page Protector
October Afternoon Black & Cream Alphas
Sassafras: Stickers for Studio Calico, Cardstock Stickers, Paper for Studio Calico
Making Memories: Paper, Reverie Alpha Stickers
Basic Grey Life of the Party Micro Mono Stickers
Cavallini & Co Tape
Studio Calico Scrap Paper
Manilla Tag

Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks for stopping by! I had hoped to schedule my posts this weekend for this week but it just didn't happen. I plan to continue to share my layouts all week they just might not be first thing in the morning :)

Monica  

No comments: