Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Holidays

20121224-IMG_4568-Edit.jpg

For those that celebrate, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Day. True to our life we had an eventful day filled with family, food, celebration, and SNOW. There was also an unexpected trip to the hospital for Travis who has not been feeling well. Turns out he has RSV and an ear infection. The poor little guy has been miserable for days. So glad to finally have some antibiotics in him and hope to see my happy little guy again soon.  

Yesterday was a good opportunity for me to practice seeing joy and blessing amidst a tough day. I've been struggling with this a lot more these days than I would like. I'm off with the boys through the New Year and hope to find space for reflection in this time. I'm looking forward to 2013 with a heart ready for change.

In case you missed it the 2012 Project Life Creative team put together a simple holiday greeting for you. There might even be a cameo from Travis :)

Blessings and wishes for a holiday season filled with joy, laughter and gratitude from me to you.

Monica

2 comments:

Gina said...

I'm right there with you......always so many unseen blessings if only we choose to see them. Romans 8:28 assures us they are there. Happy 2013. Love hearing from you. Blessings.

Melanie said...

loved seeing you and your littlest guy in the video. so glad to have followed along your life with a newborn and two older children adventure this year. what a wild ride it's been!

hope you guys had a great christmas!