Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hello 2013

Hello again and Happy New Year.

20130112-IMG_3157.jpg

[Awesome Cameo file by the talented Tina Aszmus at Life.Love.Paper]

I know it's been awhile. You may not know it but I've written this "jumping back in" post several times over while I .....

wait at the stop light,

20130111-IMG_3153.jpg

watch the baby play,

20130113-IMG_3170.jpg

wait in line,

20130106-IMG_3129.jpg

etc.

Two Thousand Twelve ended and I wasn't exactly sad to see it go. I hate that I felt that way but if I'm staying true to this space that is the truth.

Somewhere along the way I lost my happy.

Two Thousand Thirteen is going to be the year that I find my happy.

I have no idea what the year will hold but I have opened my 2013 Project Life album with this piece of truth.

20130113-IMG_3181.jpg
[Fantastic quote card by the talented Elise Blaha Cripe]

"I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. " - Groucho Marx

Yes,
I have the power.

Here is to finding my happy. I have a feeling more nights spent like this will have a lot to do with it.

Photo on 1-13-13 at 8.29 PM.jpg

My intention is to be back this week to share my title page to this year's Project Life, fingers crossed. I hope you have a wonderful start to the week. :)

Monica

6 comments:

libbywilko said...

Sending some big hugs and some Happy! Love the fun pic of the two of you. Looking forward to seeing your 2013 cover page and PL pages this year.

Katrina said...

Oh my goodness - that last pic made me smile!!

Becky said...

I had the year to find my happy in 2012. I loved the book The Happiness Project. It was a great read and gives you perspective. Love the last picture.

leanne said...

glad your back:) I also recommend the happiness project and happier at home - easy reads and inspirational. Are you doing one little word? Ali's prompts really get you thinking.

Nirupama said...

I hope you find your happy :) your cover page looks awesome!

Marisol Benitez said...

Thank you so much for sharing. I really enjoy your blog.