I would love to share some of my happy with you so today, September 17th, I'm giving away a seat in Becky Higgins 12-week workshop, Project Real Life, at Big Picture Classes.
I'm signed up for the class and cannot wait to spend twelve weeks, starting October 4th, with Becky. This last year I've had the joy of working with Becky during an exciting time for her business and am impressed with her thoughtfulness in everything she does. I'm excited for the opportunity to see more of "behind the scenes" Becky.
Here is a little more information from Big Picture Classes:
Come join Becky Higgins for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to spend some time with her during the last quarter of 2012. As Becky goes about preparing for the holidays, organizing around her home and documenting her family's story along the way, she'll be sharing ideas to inspire you, tips to motivate you, and real-life suggestions on how to cultivate the life you want.
Whether you're a long-time Project Lifer or you're just now hearing about Project Life, you will love learning about the guilt-free philosophy behind this system of memory-keeping. While Becky will give you plenty to think about and do during the 12 weeks of this workshop, she firmly believes that there isn't a person that exists who "does it all" — and it should be the last thing that we expect from ourselves.
Becky's class includes:
● An exclusively-designed set of Project Life cards (3" x 4" and 4" x 6") that will not be available anywhere else!
● Access to a pre-classroom with a presentation from Becky upon registration for class
● Colorful instructional handouts with step-by-step instructions for each lesson/project
● Voice messages, slideshows and videos throughout class
● Three live chats with Becky
● Welcome notes from Becky in the classroom
● Reminder emails when the classroom is updated with new materials
● Message board to share your thoughts with your classmates
● Private posting gallery to share your work and view the work of your classmates
● Supply list with live links to product resources
Becky has also talked about what to expect here and here.
How do you become the lucky winner? Leave a comment here telling me the number one thing you do to cultivate a good life by midnight Thursday. Don't forget to include your email or I won't be able to give you your fabulous prize!
If you aren't the lucky winner keep in mind registration closes October 10th for the workshop.
Hope you are having a great day and happy September 17th!!