Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Project Life: Week Ten & Eleven

I offer as proof, Week Ten & Eleven, that I'm still here in some sort of a crafty capacity.

I've continued to make progress in my album by slowly printing/adding pictures/instagram pictures. My next phase is usually cutting down & adding memorabilia. Unfortnately my bad habits got the best of me & I have a pile/mountain of stuff to sort into 3/4 weeks. Once all that is done I get out my journaling tray and fill in the words. Last night while watching the Mavs (GO MAVS!) with the family I put the final touches on these weeks.

Week Ten


IMG_5237


A few weeks ago I picked up some Smash Pads at Two Peas. They fit perfectly :)


IMG_5235


When I only have two vertical pictures to add to the week I've started using a 6x6 page protector instead of adding a larger vertical divided page protector. It's a great way to use scraps I love.


IMG_5247





IMG_5255


I ordered some labels & tags from Banana Fish Studio based on Ali's recommendation. They are adorable but a little small for the pockets. So, I backed it with a scrap, I am LOVING using my scraps in this project.


IMG_5203

Peeking behind the scrap is a tag that I used in Week 11. To help add a little pop of color I misted (for the first time) the back with Studio Calico Mister Huey's Sunshine. I was really happy with this.

IMG_5205



Week Eleven



IMG_5261

Here is the front of the tag that was misted in Week Ten. In order for the tag to be pulled out I cut a slit in the page protector since the opening was on the side of Week Ten.

IMG_5215

Used a bit of tape, does this qualify as washi tape?, to keep the business cards of my most favorite shops at the Dallas Quilt Market.

IMG_5223





IMG_5264


Another Smash Pad in use, this one was the travel version.


IMG_5233



Thanks so much for stopping by! As usual, there are more pictures for each week under the Project Life link under the banner.


lovemon

No comments: