Friday, December 19, 2008

One Little Word

COURAGE

Some of you who peruse the same circle of blogs that I do may already be familiar with the concept of one little word. Extremely simple but the ramifications have the potential to take your journey places you only imagine.

The word represents your focus for the year and I believe in the law of attraction. Welcoming something into your life only opens your eyes to it being all around you.

Most choose this word at the beginning of January. However I've found that the universe has already revealed my word. It has come to me in conversation, in watching others, in doors closing, in opportunities presenting themselves. To be truthful I've begun to put my word in action so here I am to declare

that Courage will be my one little word for 2009.

I am not ready to share everything but trust that this will effect all facets of my life and I will share when the time is right.

While visiting Jen Lee's blog yesterday I found The Portfolio Project and I am definitely jumping in.



"With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate, and the wisdom to be humble. Courage is the foundation of integrity." —Keshavan Nair; author, speaker

lovemon

3 comments:

Jen Lee said...

I need to pick my word--thanks for this reminder. Welcome aboard the game!

Lee said...

GREAT choice, I have a few rattling around. Once I figure out my purpose for the year, I'll be able to focus on the word. After all, I'm riddled with character flaws - too many things from which to choose :)

thekreativelife said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful post! It's already inspired me to pick my word for 2009 . . . "SEARCH". It's a pretty broad term, but I think it will be a good reminder to search within myself. It will also be a handy word for my "Life in Photos" blog. It covers a whole spectrum of possibilities!

Thank you so much for the inspiration and the reminder!