Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday Weigh In

Beginning: 170.1
Prior:164
Current:164.7
Gain/(Loss): .7
Total Gain/(Loss): (5.4)


I know what this looks like. But I swear I've actually walked a few times this week, have been eating lighter lunches and drinking my water.

I was actually pretty surprised this morning. I stepped on the scale yesterday and twice with an hour in between the scale said 162. So, I was not pleased this morning.

Not sure what tricks my body is playing on me today but hopefully next week I won't be so surprised.

lovemon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

muscle weighs more than fat and it burns fat. perhaps you were just building this week for future losses. I am encouraged watching the biggest loser on NBC and seeing that they have fabulous weight loss, but some weeks they too are flat our lose very little and I know they are doing the right things. Hang in there!!!!!
LAP