Saturday, September 27, 2008

It takes a village

Thanks to Mitch & my parents for hanging out with Garrett last night and this morning so I could get some of my submissions ready. I'm hoping to still get more layouts done but we are off to dinner for now.

Open Call for Focus on Photos:

Share your best and beautiful baby photos. Have you captured some precious photos of your baby worth bragging about? Did you capture a great photo of your baby laughing or crawling around the house? Maybe you captured your baby cuddling with his favorite toy? Send us your photos for a chance to be published in our March/April “Focus on Photos” column.













Most of Garrett's baby pictures were on film so I figured out how to scan negatives in order to have something to submit!

lovemon

No comments: