Friday, August 15, 2008

Resurfacing

I've been pushing up against deadlines at my day job which means some of my favorite things had to move to the back burner. Such is the reality of my life.

I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend due to plans that fell through, translation no plans now. I am curious to see where my creativity takes me. Ali's post today seemed safe enough but has sent me on a link chase this evening which eventually led me to Shutter Sisters; I am intrigued. I've started reading the blog archives and plan to make my way through them all. It appears to be an awesome community of women sharing their passion for photography.

Here are some pictures from 08-08-08 when we watched the opening ceremonies of the Olympics and Garrett & I took a picture walk.





lovemon

No comments: