Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Best Intentions

I've had the best intentions this week to blog more, walk more, eat better, craft more but I've fallen short because I'm just keeping my head above water at work. So, here is the one thing I've done this week and it was something I've had the best intentions to finish for a few months now!

I was prompted to finish processing these pictures because my trial of CS3 was running out and at a cool $600 I don't see myself making that purchase for a very long time. So, here are pictures from my cousins wedding (the bride) back in April using actions from Pioneer Woman.

This is my first time to take pictures at a wedding and there are a couple of things I would have liked to do differently but better luck next time. Except I'm not sure there will be a next time. I'm not sure I like the pressure that comes with documenting a milestone in someone's life. Perhaps my opinion will change once I get feedback from the bride but I still don't think I like the weight of the task.

I've highlighted my favorites below in no particular order.


Church

Mother of the Bride & Bride's Daughter
Other Cousin's DaughterCeremony - Exchanging of the Rings
Bride & Groom Walking out of Church

Bride &Groom caught with Zoom Lens
Bride & Inlaws

Bride&Groom with Grandmother
Bride with Mother

My Dad doing his thing - story telling
Bride caught with Zoom Lens Bride caught with Zoom Lens
Father of the Bride Caught with Zoom Lens
Bride & Groom
Bride with Grandmother

And for those who have time & patience here are the best of in slide show format. I've uploaded all pictures, more than are posted here, to Walgreens so if anyone is interested post a comment with your email and I can share the albums with you.

(I just realized the song didn't loop like it was supposed to. I'll be fixing that tonight)



There is a light at the end of the tunnel here pretty soon with work so I should be back to normal blogging mid to late next week.

lovemon

No comments: