Friday, June 27, 2008

People We Love

Even though my Library of Memories class has finished our classroom is still open and lots of us are still working through the assignments. I am one such student! So, here is the layout I pulled together tonight for my People We Love assignment.

I think this may have been one of my quickest layouts yet. I started it when Garrett went down and spent maybe two hours on it. As a reference, I can easily spend a day on one layout.

What simplified my process was that I browsed through the Simple Studio Gallery and found the perfect design. Look at *Child's Play* by melsboys and you will agree! Also, I used the computer for both my title and journaling; thank goodness for Cathy Zs typography archives!

But truly, I think this was so easy for me to pull together was because I was INSPIRED!!! This is the absolute coolest thing about Photo Freedom. There is no guilt about what I "should" be scrapping. Instead I'm scrapping what moves me.

lovemon


No comments: