Sunday, June 29, 2008

Things We Do & All About Us

I actually completed two more layouts over the weekend which ALMOST gets me caught up with the layout assignments for my Library of Memories class.

I still want to see if I can squeeze in one more layout that I've been thinking of while doing chores this afternoon (it's 10PM). Not sure how likely that is but who knows!

Therefore, I'm a woman of few words. However, since I figured out how to upload decent shots of 12x12 layouts, I will let you see what I've been up to.

Here is my Things We Do Layout. I used Stampin Up Just Delightful Pack, Paint and some chipboard from my stash that I painted.

12x12 layout

Close Up of Journaling


Here is my All About Us Layout. I just got done reading Ali Edwards book Life Artist and loved how she used her blogging as journaling on a layout. This was so great, I already had told my story and paired it with pictures that ironically "outfit" him.

I had issues with the scanner picking up the right yellow and when I corrected in PSE6 it made it hard to read but its out in the May archives, "Our Very Own".

Two page layout, 12x12


Left part of layout

Right part of layout

Garrett's weekend project - making new crayons out of broken old crayons.




lovemon

No comments: