Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Little Crafting Goodness

This came together really fast this morning.



I think this is the first time I've sewed buttons on and it wasn't too painful.

Garrett & I were watching a movie last night and all of a sudden he made this announcement. I couldn't help but scrap it. Since I didn't have a picture of "the moment" I went out to my storage binders, a component of my Library of Memories, and pulled out a picture that captured his personality.

I was actually up to more crafting goodness today but the post will wait for tomorrow. I'm excited to say I do believe I'm in a groove this weekend.

lovemon

2 comments:

Lee said...

Love it when you're in a "groove" and I can't wait to see more crafting goodness ;)

StudioB said...

Saw this and thought of you, don't know if it would be good or not. Or if you are interested.
http://www.sistvboutique.com/product_p/sis_ds_pub.htm
TracyBzz from BPS