Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Currents & Thank You

Hi there.

dfw

location: somewhere in the sky sitting in 26C

mood: tired, at peace

eating: cheese / crackers / fruit

drinking: Coke

listening: The Avett Brothers

reading: The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin

loving: that I will sleep in my bed tonight next to my husband

learning: that happiness, like love, is a choice that I make moment by moment

thinking: that I'm ready to have some fun and downtime

wishing: for a date night

currents inspired by the lovely Tina Aszmus, find her here

I wanted to say thank you to those of you who commented on my last post. The intent of this blog has never been to have crazy traffic or advertisers or truly anything of that sort. It's just been my space. So, thank you for your encouragement and sharing what brings you here. Most times I wonder what the heck do I have to offer and find myself time over time tickled that you guys actually read my ramblings and find inspiration in my crafts.

I really want to own this space. So far I think that means more writing, more of my perspective as a working mother who is fighting like hell to live a fulfilled life and raise good men, more photography and yes, more Project Life.

As promised, I have a bit of happy mail to pass along. Random.org selected Lee Currie (who I've actually had the pleasure of spending the weekend with a few summers ago) and Nirupama (who frequently supplies me warm fuzzies with her comments) as the lucky winners of a Studio Calico stamp. Ladies, I'll be in touch.

Thanks for reading,
Monica

1 comment:

Nirupama said...

Wow!! Thank you so much! I love happy mail. And stamps, woohoo! I promise I will pay it forward. I hope you get home safe and get that date night soon ;)