Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Project Life: Week 21

Project Life Weekly Share

Stopping by to share Week 21 which is all the way back to the beginning of summer.

MMcNeill WK21 1a

MMcNeill WK21 1b

I have had this American Crafts paper in my stash for sooooooo long. It was perfect for this story.
MMcNeill WK21 1c

MMcNeill WK21 1d

MMcNeill WK21 1e

MMcNeill WK21 1f

MMcNeill WK21 1g

MMcNeill WK21 1h

MMcNeill WK21 1i

The speech bubble in the upper right hand corner is part of a post it type pad I found at The Container Store.

Not too many words today because I should be getting in the car to head to work in 15 minutes and yeah my hair is still not dry and I'm waiting for Travis to wake up so I can feed him. If you have any questions just let me know & I'll come back later.


Also, if you enjoyed my series of pictures & words on maternity leave you may want to stop by Becky's blog today to see some of my favorites from that series and learn a little more about why I love them.

Have a great Wednesday we are half way to the weekend! Wooohoooo!!

Monica

No comments: