Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Project Life: Week 26

Project Life Weekly Share

As I've been filling in weeks, especially after Week 22, I came to terms with the fact that if I didn't learn to edit myself and continued to have an extraordinary number of inserts this would be unsustainable when I go back to work.

So I've been working hard on learning to edit and plan. I've figured out if I don't plan before I print it is much harder to edit. If I have 12 pictures printed I'm determined to find a way to use them all. But when they are on the screen it's easier to say no. I've mentioned this before but Marcy Penner's planning sheets are a saving grace in this process. They are free and you can find them here.

Week 26 was all about vacation bible school. We spent everyday at church from 9-12 and our afternoons were spent tending to chores or just relaxing after a morning out.

MMcNeill 2a MMcNeill 2b
MMcNeill 2c

To help this week come together quickly I primarily used the Elmwood Park kit from Studio Calico then I added in some Martha Stewart labels, letter stickers, pieces of the 9 to 5 line from October Afternoon on my desk and scraps from my stash.

Thanks for reading! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Monica

No comments: