Friday, July 27, 2012

Looking Back & Forward | a series of pictures & words

I was the last one to sleep, up through out the night with alternating crying babies and the first one up. I should be sleeping but as sleep deprived as I am right now I needed to carve out some space for me even more.

IMG_4040
{Learning to cook dinner with three little people.}

So I've had some coffee, trimmed some pictures for my project life album, Instagrammed a few older pictures to include in last week's project life layout and now am taking some time to write.

009
{Picking up Garrett from baseball camp. Owen insists on taking his own bat & glove.}

I live for these quiet moments.

IMG_4093
{Owen loves Travis so much and tells me daily that he is his baby.}

In this season of motherhood these quiet moments are a found treasure and I steal them where I can. Even if they only come while watching the older boys run up and down the hallway looking for me as they've not noticed I'm rocking the {quiet} baby in the nursery.

054
{Owen at one of Garrett's many baseball games this summer. This kid has my heart.}

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!

Monica
This post is a series of posts that highlights my reflections on maternity leave and my thoughts leading up to going back to work. You can read all of the posts in the series here.

No comments: