Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Project Life: Week 15

Project Life Weekly Share 

With this post I have now shared 15 completed weeks from the first of the year. Woohoo!! Now there will be some skipped weeks in the rest of my posting. Boooo... 

The missing weeks will be WK 16 (Travis' Birth), WK17 (Week in the Life), and WK20 (Travis' One Month Birthday). These weeks are all in progress but are simply taking me forever because I'm thinking through the design. I would love to be current , that means finishing up Weeks 21-23, so I can spend the extra time needed on these other weeks. It's killing me that I can't close out Volume 1 of my Project Life Album because Weeks 16 & 17 aren't finished!

So, now on to Week 15.

MMcNeill WK15 1a 

I think this is the first time I printed two 3x4s on a 4x6. I like it but think I would like it better if they had white borders around each image. I'll have to remember that next time!

MMcNeill WK15 1b MMcNeill WK15 1c MMcNeill WK15 1d

I think these green cards from the Cobalt Core Kit are perfect for Instagram pictures, my pictures are printed 2.5x2.5. In order to connect both sides of the insert I used all green journaling cards and letter stickers.

MMcNeill WK15 1e MMcNeill WK15 1f


Becky Higgins Products Used:

Products from my stash used:
Sassafras Cardstock Alphas
October Afternoon Mini Market Alphas
Making Memories: Corkboard Alpha, Chloes Closet Alphas
Collage Press Studio Hometown Summer Alpha Stickers
Martha Stewart Labels
Banannafish Studio Cards
 
Thanks for stopping by & let me know if you have any questions.
 
Monica

No comments: