Thursday, June 7, 2012

Project Life: Week 10

Project Life Weekly Share 

Week 10 had a lot of stories in addition to everyday life so once again lots of inserts for me.

MMcNeill WK10 1a 

I ran out of room to journal about the picture of the quilt in the lower left hand pocket so I used a fold out journal card and an Amy Tangerine paperclip to remind me there was something behind there.

MMcNeill WK10 1b MMcNeill WK10 1c MMcNeill WK10 1d

I love how a little washi tape and some letter stickers turn a 3x4 journaling card into an embellished pocket. I do alot of journaling but there are some instances where the title and picture can tell the story on their own.

MMcNeill WK10 1e 

Design F continues to be a favorite. Even if you don't have alot of 3x4's you can split your 4x6 pictures to fit in the pockets. In this insert it was the backside that drove my page protector choice but I was able to make it work for this story.

MMcNeill WK10 1f MMcNeill WK10 1g

This is probably my favorite layout because a bit of Mitch & I's story is captured. There was alot of lunch dates and evening a few nights out this week.

MMcNeill WK10 1h MMcNeill WK10 1i

Love how the soccer pictures read as a layout even though they are on two separate page protectors. I don't usually use the numbers that come in the core kit but they were perfect to label the series of pictures related to Garrett's goal and separates the picture of him taking a knee since it is not numbered.

MMcNeill WK10 1j MMcNeill WK10 1k

A go to for me is connecting pictures with an embellishement or label. In the case of Owen's Elmo Live story it also expanded my space for journaling.

MMcNeill WK10 1l

Becky Higgins Product Used:

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for stopping by.

Monica

No comments: