Sunday, December 4, 2011

December Daily: Day Two

This was a story two days in the making. The picture of Garrett is from the 2nd and the picture of Owen is from the 3rd. I'm OK with that :)

IMG_3595 edit

I'm still trying to keep it very, very simple. Especially this week with Garrett's birthday on Friday & party on Sunday at our home.

IMG_3613 edit

For the left page I used the new Outline Christmas Brushes and Stamps from Ali Edwards. I also added a text box at 60% opacity, font size 10 to add my journaling. I've found anything larger than 10 is too big for me.

IMG_3635 edit


To add the pictures of Owen I created a new 5.5 x 6.75 document in Photoshop Elements and added the two pictures to that document. The patterned paper came from my Studio Calico December Daily kit and the template is Ali Edwards 2011 December Daily 6x8 Overlays.


Thanks for stopping by!


Monica

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So pretty! Love your son's shirt too. Gig 'em Ags!!