Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Project Life, Week Nine

has been ready to share for a very long time but this week has been a bear. I'm just waiting for it to be quitting time to call this week done.

I do want to say Hi! & Welcome to everyone who is new to the blog via Becky Higgins post. It was such a thrill to be mentioned there. Thanks for clicking the link, reading, commenting & sticking around.

OK, so here's what I like about week nine: lots of pictures, lots of memorabilia, two important stories told with words & so many more stories just cataloged. What I love about week nine is that there was no pressure to finish it.

It was living in the album, much like this week was, and I decided to add two 4x6 journaling blocks using Ali Edwards digital elements (here and here) & a few labels on some of the pictures. Then, I walked away & called it done. I didn't even adhere my instax picture! And that my friends, is taking a walk on the wild side for me; yes, I'm that risk adverse.




IMG_0916




IMG_0923




IMG_0932


I printed current pictures last weekend, picked them up this week & have my sights set on project life this weekend. I (hope) look forward to having more to share next week.

As usual, you can see more detailed shots on the link under the blog banner. Thanks so much for stopping by!

lovemon

1 comment:

Fun Mama - Deanna said...

Good for you - on all counts! The mention on Becky Higgins blog is huge. Congratulations. And I love how you are staying "caught up."