Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tumblr Tuesday

The last few days I've spent some time in the Inspiration:Scrapbooking section of my Google Reader and have found lots of goodies. I can feel the itch to scrap boiling up inside me.

Up first some yummy Studio Calico goodness. I love the photo, the raw chipboard, the typewriting & the clustering. How I wish I could cluster...



On to some graphic goodness via Studio Calico. This would be great for a title.


The first of two ladies who caught my eye is mb who you may know from her time at 2peas. I love the clean design and journaling placement. I am always looking for good ways to add journaling to my straight line designs.

And the second is Linda Barber who I've had such fun getting to know during our time together as Ella Friends. I've been a fan of her work for such a long time. This is a great boy page with awesome design. I love the elements coming off the page. By the way, she has recently joined blogland at Miles of Paper.

Last but not least brought to you by Ella Publishing a card to hold pictures. This would be a great way to send pictures to friends & family.

To see more of the inspiration I've been gathering you can visit me at my Tumblr blog, Life Without Filters.

lovemon

No comments: