Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Inserting Some Sunshine

I've been having an off day & feeling a smidge like Eeyore. So, to insert some sunshine into my day I looked at Ella Publishing's latest release Vintage Hip Christmas Crafts by Margie Romney-Aslett during my lunch break.


While I'm not quite to feeling like Tigger yet it definitely raised my spirits! My only problem is now I'm daydreaming about garland and dying to get home to get busy with my hands. But since I still have hours of work ahead of me & a couple of conference calls I thought I'd pop over here instead to make sure you knew about this fun new eBook.

The projects are varied both in type & skill level which I loved! Also, there are full instructions & yummy eye candy to walk you through each project.


I'm dreaming of the sorta simple holiday garland on page 12.



I've been wanting to try my hand at some felt garland but since I have all the supplies at home for this one I think I'll start it first!

Have a great day! Before I forget, rumor has it that there will be a giveaway on The Daily Trumpet tomorrow involving The Girls Loft make sure you stop by!

lovemon

No comments: