Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Have you heard?

Ella is celebrating Digi Days over at The Daily Trumpet this week. As part of the fun, we Ella Friends got to play with the new Retro Digital Frames that were recently released. I worked with the vintage polaroid & found it super simple to use. If you head on over to the Daily Trumpet tomorrow you can see my page.

Also, there is an opportunity for YOU to win not only the new Retro Digital Frames that I played with but also Renee Pearson's new book, Special Effects for Digital Photos.



Here is what you do:

Create a digital or hybrid page. In the comments to this post, tell Ella where they can find your layout. If you post your layout on your blog, leave your blog address. Or post your layout to an online forum (a scrapbook gallery or Flickr or Facebook) and give them the link there. The winner will be announced on Friday and you have until Thursday at 12 midnight Eastern to leave a comment.

I've already slipped this new eBook in my binder and started to work through it. I certainly have enough pictures to play with!! Between my mother & I there were 1,800 pictures added to my Photoshop Elements Organizer from our trip to Disney World!!

Here is one of my favorites that was enhanced with tips from Renee's book. I used her tips on how to crop using the rule of thirds and how to round corners. Easy peasy and I really think both helped draw focus to my Dad and his ugh, co-star.


A week ago today I had the pleasure of watching my Dad, who is usually never at a loss for words & extremely comfortable in front of an audience, rendered speechless & embarrassed. The Hoop De Doo Musical Revue was a family favorite.

More Disney details coming later today, I hope. When we got home I came down with an icky cold that has zapped all of my energy. It's only midday & I'm struggling already! Hope you have a wonderful day.

lovemon

1 comment:

Barb said...

Awesome work making a great photo even better. Wow!