Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Quick Hello

Sorry I've dropped off for awhile. I've been fighting and think finally conquered some sort of virus over the last week. Feeling human again & now I'm off to a girls weekend at Cape Cod.

I'll be back to blog land next week but until then here is a layout I got done over Memorial Day Weekend. I plan on doing another layout on what the conversation meant to me and have them live side by side in my All About Us Album. I also have in the works at layout about my grandfather, a Veteran of World War II.

Also, the 365 Blog is finally updated! I'm really enjoying the project but it is certainly kicking my bum in posting daily.


I'm off to catch a shuttle! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

lovemon

4 comments:

JooneK said...

Oh Monica--what a precious conversation! I have had many, many of these types of true heartfelt talks with my kiddos (ages 5 and 7)--which I have documented but never scrapped. Thanks for the idea!
Have a FABULOUS weekend!

Sherry said...

Okay, not only is it a wonderful layout, but the journaling just about made me cry. So innocent. Love it. Thanks for sharing - and have a wonderful time this weekend!

Becky said...

Absolutely love this layout!
Enjoy your weekend with friends! I'm jealous. ;)

NonaZ said...

What a beautiful layout. Looks just perfect. Have a good weekend. Dena