Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Home Again

We got back last night from a visit with my inlaws & today is reserved for getting our family life back to normal.

I have a ton of stuff running around in my head that I want to share but I first must sit down and get it all on paper. It has come to the point where my head is too full of fun stuff and I am going to start flitting about aimlessly if I don't take time to start making lists.

In the meantime, here are 3 layouts I completed with the March & April kits from Studio Calico. I'm really, really enjoying not only the products I'm recieving but the inspiration from the community. Go check it out!!



This one was inspired by the talented Tina Cockburn, who is on the Studio Calico Design Team.


I spent most of my time at my inlaws practicing my photography. I plan on sharing the pictures as soon as I finish going through them. However, these of Garrett flying a kite are just way too cute to not share right now.


Have a wonderful Monday!

lovemon

1 comment:

thekreativelife said...

Totally cute layouts and totally cute pictures! Can't wait to see more!

Looks like you had a wonderful time!