Friday, March 20, 2009

Let Me Explain

my absence....

My family & I are in survival mode currently.

Both my husband and I are involved in high pressure projects with deadlines looming. Which means all of my creative endeavors shift to the back burner. My deadline is next Friday so I'm certainly in the home stretch.

We are normally able to manage our crazy life between me & my husband but we've called in back up next week. Thank the Lord for grandparents who are willing to spend a week with us to help us cart our child back & forth to school.

So, I am officially signing off for the next week. I can not wait to be creative again but right now I've got to pay the bills :)

lovemon

6 comments:

Jayne said...

Hope your week goes smoothly now that you have some help coming :)

thekreativelife said...

Good Luck with your projects! Here's hoping you have a smoothe week with no hitches . . .

Jana said...

Good luck with your deadlines.
Remember to take a few deep breaths. This too shall pass.
We'll be here when you get back.

Anonymous said...

So with you on this one! Hope you have some time to stop and smell the roses soon!

Unknown said...

Good luck with your project. Hopefully the stress will ease off soon. Gotta appreciate grandparents!!

Anonymous said...

i know you will do well on your projects...just hurry and come back!!! o how i miss reading your blog...and seeing your 365project... :)
i have to go back to my favs and reread while you work on your projects...hehe.