Wednesday, February 4, 2009

LOAD 2/3


One of the reasons I love blogs is that there is so much great inspiration out there. This layout design was inspired by visiting Tina Cockburn who was a member of the Simple Team. I'm so going to miss Simple {big sigh} but am happy that these ladies are still out there blogging and keeping Simple alive.

I think this must be the fastest I ever put a layout together. I only spent about 30 minutes on this and went a little wild and crazy with using pink, layering pictures and tilting. These are things I never do but really am pleased with the outcome.

Even though I have already scrapped our wedding back in 2002 I wanted a layout in our current library that showed Mitch & I at the beginning. As part of implementing my Library of Memories I had gone through my duplicates of pics already scrapped and pulled out special pictures for my category drawers. So glad I did!

lovemon

3 comments:

Fun Mama - Deanna said...

I'm going to have to scraplift this. Awesome page!!

Ruth Ayres said...

love the pink.
love the tilt.
love the content.

perfect.

Bonita Rose said...

I am so thrilled to be joining the LOM class again this year as an alum.. wanna complete what I started last year.. woohooooo... I am thrilled beyond measure to get started again! hugs, bonnierose