Monday, February 2, 2009

LOAD 2/2 (Updated)

8x8 layout inspired by Simple Special Issue Scrapbook Shortcuts pg. 59 "Prized" by Angi Stevens.

The good news is I used all scraps on this layout. The bad news is because my background was a scrap when I wasn't happy with the text spacing I had to work with what I had. I don't love this layout but it is good enough. This is a lesson I'm hoping will be engrained in my head by the end of the LOAD challenge. Not everything I create has to be better than sliced bread.

lovemon

3 comments:

Fun Mama - Deanna said...

What a fun page! I love pages about food.

Gina said...

Can we say "scraplift?!" I like this page - you are too picky!!! I'll be saving this one to scraplift! What didn't you like about the spacing?? Good job!

Ruth Ayres said...

love love love love the orange + that cute black floral paper.