Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Without Filters!

A year ago today I wrote my first post. I cannot believe a year has already gone by; I still feel like such a newbie. This has been such a great year for me and I will forever associate this spot in the world as instrumental in my journey. I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has left me a kind word this last year. You have no idea how much your cheerleading & support has meant to me. THANK YOU.

This little anniversary couldn't have come on a better day - today is the first day of my favorite class over at Big Picture Scrapbooking, Library of Memories. I will continue to share my Library of Memories as I revisit all aspects of my system in class. I would love for you to follow along with me & use Photo Freedom as your guide if you were not able to sign up for the class this year.

I am happy to answer any questions you have but keep in mind there is nothing like the class experience and having your hand held by Stacy. She teaches the class every year so make sure to save your pennies for next year!

Which reminds me - Jenifer: Which three steps are you referring to? Now that the class room is open feel free to post the question to the Coaches Message Board and I'd love to discuss.

Quick reminder today is the 12th so if you would like something else to play along with head over to 12of12 and get motivated to capture 12 snapshots of your life today. Here is my layout from last month. This time I won't forget my camera at home :)

lovemon

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Happy Blogoversary! I look forward to chatting with you in the LOM classroom.

Leora said...

HI! Happy Anniversary. I found your blog through several different paths -6 degrees of separation or something. I am also a newbie in the LOM class.

I would love to get a copy of your 12x12 template (8/12 x 11) --I saw your offer to shar.

Thanks so much,
Leora

Anonymous said...

You are a great story teller. I ALWAYS look forward to reading your blogs everyday and simply enjoy it..sometimes more than once a day. :) I love it when you post your layouts, I'll admit, I've scraplift a few..ok fine......many of them and I just love how they turn out!
Many thanks to you and your inspiration!!
Blog on girl! :)

StudioB said...

Happy Anniversary! Here's to keeping completing the last half of LOAD...for both of us!
TracyBzz