Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Little House That Love Built

Do you remember when I shared an opportunity to make a real difference in someone's life?

Well, if you missed it the first time I'm giving you another opportunity.


(esteria in front of her dilapidated mud house)

This genocide survivor in Rwanda who cares for her two young granddaughters orphaned by AIDS needs our help to complete the house we began to build. Today I read over at Jen Lee , Superhero Journal & Gypsy Girl's Guide that all that is left are the doors, windows, and water-proof roof with a price tag of $2,500.

When I went to donate tonight I saw that 94 people have already raised $1,800. So, I ask you to consider giving just a little.

Together our littles make alot. In fact, they will literally put a roof over someone's head.

You can read more in the above links and you can donate here.

lovemon

No comments: