Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Wednesday Weigh In

Beginning: 170.1
Prior:166.7
Current:166.4
Gain/(Loss):(.3)
Total Gain/(Loss): (3.7)

Biggest Changes: I was home most of the week over the holiday and therefore had more temptation since I didn't make all my food choices at the beginning of the day and pack them to go.

Here's what went well: I did not go crazy over the weekend with Mitch's yummy grilling.

Area for improvement: I really didn't drink the water I should have with all the diet soda available at home. Also, I didn't eat my stream of fruits and vegetables which I think kept my appetite steady the week before. So, back to more water, more fruit and more salad. While I walked once this week that is not enough. So, I'm going to break it down and try to be active at least 3 days in this 7 day period.

Confessional: Perhaps I should be checking my weigh periodically so I can readjust if there isn't any progress. This weigh in was a bit discouraging ; ok very discouraging. But, I never thought this was going to be easy. So, I'm going to put forth a little more focus this week and keep plugging along.

lovemon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A negative over a holiday week is a great thing. Don't be so tough on yourself, just keep your focus and you are going to make your goals!!
Lisa P