Friday, November 9, 2012

30 Days of Thankful

If you are on Facebook or Instagram I'm sure you've become aware of a spirit of gratitude that is being shared. I also am trying to be more mindful of my blessings this month.  When Cathy Zielske shared on her blog that she would be creating a mini book this November I knew this would be a great way to ready my heart for the Christmas season.

To make this do-able I'm keeping it very, very simple and incorporating it into my Project Life album. I'm using just a few products:

Cathy Zielske's Thirty Days of Thankful Templates
Becky Higgins Photo Pocket Pages - Design E

To be consistent I'm printing all my pictures in black & white and I'm using my handwriting for my journaling.

Image1-61

Image2-15

Image3-14

Image4-10

Image5-4

Image6-4

Image7-4

Image8-4

Image9-4

Image10-2

Every Friday Cathy will be sharing her pages on her blog & I hope to do the same here. So, I'll ignore the fact that my scans are a little off on the black & white images and just press publish to keep this a do-able weekly post.

Have a wonderful weekend!! We have a very relaxed one ahead of  us & I'm determined to make a dent in my Project Life album.

Monica

3 comments:

libbywilko said...

What a great post, lots of wonderful things to be thankful for.

Debby said...

Very nice!

CindeeQ said...

I love that you are using your own handwriting! It's beautiful. I need to embrace my own chicken scratch and just do it!