Thursday, October 18, 2012

Project Life: Week 17

Project Life Weekly Share

I am finally sharing Week 17, otherwise known as the week of Week in the Life except I decided not to include it in my Project Life.

I have come to terms with the truth that in order to keep Project Life manageable I need to keep it simple. So I focused on simply completing the week. The beauty is if I decide to come back and include Week in the Life all I have to do is add a few page protectors. I love the flexibility here.

So, Week 17 takes us all the way to Travis' first week of life. Crazy that this week he turned 6 months old. It is going way too fast.

MMcNeill Oct2a

One of my favorite things to do is to mix the core kits together. It keeps it simple and adds just enough variety in the journaling cards.

MMcNeill Oct2b

MMcNeill Oct2c

In keeping with the theme of spending time on my priorities I finished Week 41 last night. If you follow me on Instagram you had a few sneaks already. I'm hoping to photograph it this afternoon and maybe even share tomorrow. Have a great Thursday!

Monica

1 comment:

libbywilko said...

Oh I love those little hands peaking out from the sling... What a lovely week to have recorded. Feeling so clucky.... Do you have that saying in the USA ? Thanks for sharing your week.