Thursday, January 19, 2012

Project Life, Week 41 & 42; Week 50

Hope everyone is having a good week so far. I'm always excited when the next day is Friday :) I just had an awesome checkup and we only have 13 more weeks until Travis joins our family!! I passed my glucose test with flying colors and we have a sonogram in 3 weeks. I have been so blessed in this pregnancy and it is not something I take for granted.

Today I'm sharing Week 41 & 42 that lives in one spread. This included a week where I was out of town for training and I didn't feel like the weeks needed two individual spreads. This was the first time I did this & loved taking off the pressure of having to "fill" a week where I just didn't capture a bunch. I like that this album reflects our life even in this way.


MMcneillJan1a



MMcNeillJan1b



MMcNeillJan1c



MMcNeillJan1d



MMcNeillJan1e



MMcNeillJan1f



MMcNeillJan1g


Lots of Instagram pictures these weeks since I didn't really take out my DSLR.




MMcNeillJan1h



MMcNeillJan1i


Loved cutting down an envelope so that I could add more journaling about finding out that the baby was a boy :)





MMcNeillJan1j



Week 50 was shared in part on Becky's blog post yesterday but I thought I would share the rest here today.




MMcNeillJan2a



MMcNeillJan2b



MMcNeillJan2c



I am loving these bags from Michelle, my fellow creative team member, I actually just ordered a bunch of Chevron ones that came in the mail yesterday. A great place to tuck away some journaling. The small bags fit perfectly in the 3x4 slots!





MMcNeillJan2d





MMcNeillJan2e




MMcNeillJan2f


Santa brought me a Silhouette for Christmas and the happy birthday was my first cut. I need to play with it more. Both Lisa Truesdell (gluestickgirl) & Ali Edwards are rocking it and provide such inspiration!





MMcNeillJan2g


So this was fun. One of the games we played at Garrett's birthday party was guess how many Legos are in the jar. Garrett has known a few of these boys since he was Owen's age and I anticipate we will watch many of them grow into young men. I really wanted to capture their handwriting right now so I set out journaling cards for them to right down their guesses.





MMcNeillJan2h



MMcNeillJan2i



MMcNeillJan2j




MMcNeillJan2k



Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Monica

No comments: