Sunday, January 3, 2010

Before

I re-enter the real world tomorrow. I wanted to share a few layouts from this weekend.

First up, my first layout from the class Inspiration Defined over at Big Picture Scrapbooking. Our assignment was to look to ourselves for inspiration. Here is a very simple layout showcasing one of my favorite pictures of my best friend's daughter.

I struggled with the lack of journaling but its simple a picture I love & I really didn't need words. The date is written on the back of the layout so I don't lose that detail.

Supplies: Studio Calico (Orchestra, Over the Rainbow)


Here is the original layout that I was inspired by. The two aren't identical but they feel the same to me & it was the vibe I was wanting to recreate.

Supplies: American Crafts

I'm only in week one of my Inspiration Defined class but I'm already loving it. Registration closes January 6th so there is still time to come play with me :)

Next up, a layout that puts my 2009 year in review in my albums. I printed the pictures as contact sheets on 5x7 photo paper. The envelope contains more intimate journaling about my feelings around 2009.

Supplies: Studio Calico (Documentary, Yearbook, Marketplace)

Thanks for stopping by!! I have several posts running around in my head right now & hope to have them here soon.

lovemon

3 comments:

Barb said...

Love your LO for Elizabeth's class. I didn't post my inspiration piece on my blog... it was a really, really old LO that I'm not sure I want to share outside of the private BPS class gallery. lol

Melanie said...

I really like the photo of the pregnancy test. It makes me smiles:)

Fun Mama - Deanna said...

I really like your 2009 review layout. I like the lined paper, the title and the cute little tree.