Monday, December 7, 2009

Counting My Blessings

Top at my list these days is a blessing I've not been able to share until now that is.....





Growing our family has been a prayer in my heart for many years now & I am overwhelmed by God's love that he has blessed us in this way.


little bean at 10 weeks

little bean at 12 weeks


This little bean is already changing our lives. I have slowed down considerably due to the blessings of the first trimester which have no signs of slowing down just yet. I'm used to going 100 mph so this slow down, while comforting that all is well, has been a smidge frustrating. I see this stage of pregnancy as training for when little bean joins us.

Right now we are soaking in every single minute we have with Garrett one on one more than ever. We talk as a family about little bean and everytime I walk away with more insight into Garrett. He can't wait for summertime to come. While I also can't wait I realize our lives will never be the same and I am treasuring everyday we are a family of three.

So my friends this explains the lack of crafty goodness & blogging in general you may have noticed the last few months. I have no intention of stopping either of these hobbies but I am certainly in a slow down right now.

I'll be back later with an Ella giveaway and a way for everyone to win. Also, we have Christmas in full swing right now will share how we are decking our halls this year.

Have a wonderful Monday everyone!!

lovemon

30 comments:

April said...

SqUee!!!!!! So happy for you and glad to see you're enjoying you're time with G. Things certainly aren't the same once there's another :). Can't wait for that first trimester to let up so u can get back to you're crafty self!

Reno said...

That is wonderful news!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you all!

Anonymous said...

Major congratulations!!!

Lee said...

So thrilled for you and your men. Such wonderful news to share ;) Whatever you need between now, June and beyond, I'm just a phone call away :)

Becky said...

Yay!!! Congrats to you and your whole family!

Tracy Kosofsky said...

Congratulations!! What amazing news. Our thoughts and prayers for a healthy and wonderful pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful news. Congrats!

Jayne said...

I am so completely thrilled for you and your family M!!! {{{hug}}} Wow - so happy!! Thanks for sharing your news :)

sharyncarlson said...

How very exciting! Congratulations!

purpledaisy said...

wow! congratulations to you and yours!! your post brought joyful tears to my eyes! i am soooooo happy for you! take care! i miss your craftiness. :)

Jennifer said...

Congrats!! Happy waiting. :)

Missy said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

shirley said...

Oh, Happy Day!! Congrats to you and your family!!!

LisaTaz said...

Congrats to you and your family! I hope you hit that 2nd trimester sweet spot soon!

Leora said...

I am smiling and sending a huge congratulations to all of you. May you soak in every minute of the great adventure ahead.

With love, Leora

DenaZS said...

Wow! That is great! Have fun.

Marina said...

Oh, Mon, I'm so happy for you. I did miss your blogging & scrappy goodness, but under the circumstances, all is forgiven! LOL
Look after yourself, & little G. Look forward to updates.

Char said...

Mon, I am so unbelievably thrilled for you and your boys. A blessing indeed! Can't wait to follow you thru this joyous event. ALl my love, Char

Sara said...

Congratulations! I'm pregnant with my third and my lethargy and general icky feelings didn't improve until around 16 weeks. But, for both of us, it's a blessing nonetheless. Enjoy this time with your family!

TamiV said...

Congratulations! What wonderful news!

Rachel said...

Aw, congratulations. How very wonderful! :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Hope you are feeling well. Loved being pregnant. Merry Christmas :)
TracyBzz

Anonymous said...

Super excited for you!! Be sure to post pictures of the Big Belly!! (I am also wondering how different this pregnancy scrapbook will be from the first one. HeHeHe!)
LAP

Melanie said...

What wonderful news! Congratulations to you and your family. I am so excited! We would like a picture of you please.

Stacy said...

Congratulations Monica! That is such great news that makes my heart so happy! Love the picture of Garrett announcing it to everyone! Take it easy and enjoy every minute of this pregnancy and anticipation!

Fun Mama - Deanna said...

I am SO excited for you!!! Your news brought tears to my eyes. I know how hard waiting and hoping and dreaming can be, and I'm so glad that you have your answer. Don't worry about the lack of crafting or writing. You are doing important work there! Congratulations.

stacyj said...

Monica,
Yay -- so good to see your announcement on your blog ...

Happy, happy, happy day!

thekreativelife said...

Congratulations Monica! I'm so very happy and thrilled for you and your family! What a wonderful blessing! If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to contact me! Having that second one brings about lots of thoughts and emotions. Take it easy and enjoy the whole journey. Hope you get to feeling better soon, too. ;)

Jana said...

I am just now catching up in blogland. Congratulations. What a wonderful blessing!