Friday, October 2, 2009

All Around Me

There are signs that Garrett is growing up fast & truly is no longer my baby. It was great scrapping today's moment this evening. Capturing these little details is why I love this lifestyle.



Journaling:

Hoppy has gone to school with you at MSND for the last 1,500 days. Yesterday you told me he could stay at home. I thought it was a onetime thing. Today, you told me he could stay at home and explained you didn’t need him anymore at school. I was never worried about your faithful sidekick Hoppy but had faced the reality that he wouldn’t be allowed to go to Kinder with you. I’m glad that you decided to leave him behind on your own terms but it serves as just yet another sign post for me that you are growing up faster than I’m prepared for.

For those that left comments on my post earlier today, THANK YOU. It means so much to me to be reaffirmed that I am not alone in my individual journey of raising the future.

lovemon

2 comments:

Barb said...

Love your page... the photo, the journalling... it's a milestone, for sure! :)

Jayne said...

Perfect page! Love it :)