Saturday, September 19, 2009

Time to Party!!

My little social butterfly has three parties to attend today. We are going to party like rockstars at bowling & gymnastics while the husband does manly things out at the deer lease. Since I'm flying solo today we actually bought & wrapped the presents before we drive to the party!


While I was making the cards Garrett decided he wanted to finish them out. Love the crafty team we make!


I do believe my favorite part though are the pictures he draws on the inside of the cards. Love his little signature.


Hope you have a wonderful weekend!! I have high hopes of crafting tonight after all the festivities.

lovemon

1 comment:

Lee said...

Love his signature and drawings. Lucky friend to get his cards :) Hope you get some crafting done tonight!