Monday, September 14, 2009

Breaking In

my new scrap table. A few weeks ago my ever so patient & sweet husband agreed to an upgrade in the Scrap Cave. I now have a island from IKEA and am loving it!!


I was able to break it in this weekend while playing with my new kit, Cotillion, from Studio Calico. This layout is of my best friends little girl and is absolutely inspired by the ever so talented Stephanie Howell. She is easily becoming one of my favorite scrappers.


And here is another one using Cotillion with a completely different feel.


Thanks for taking a look & have a wonderful Monday!

lovemon

4 comments:

Lee said...

The table looks GREAT, Monica. Thank goodness for IKEA, eh? I'm a huge fan of Stephanie Howell's as well ... and yours. I'm happy to be ispired by both of you :)

Jayne said...

Beautiful layouts Monica! Do you stand when you scrap?

Leora said...

Love the table...and the layouts.
Enjoy!

Bree said...

Love both the layouts - and the new table/island is great. I've thought about standing and scrapping, but haven't had the chance to try it. What IKEA line is it from?