Monday, June 22, 2009

I believe

everyone needs a mental health day every now & then. When I was younger and the blue moon came out my Mom would let me stay home to recharge by laying around doing nothing.

Now as a Mom taking a mental health day means taking a personal day from work to tackle my home to do list while Garrett is occupied at school.

This morning while finishing my workout at the gym I decided to give myself permission to take a mental health day to get a handle on the household. So I've been to Walmart, the laundry is almost done, I've done one round of dishes and I'm off to finish my shopping before its time to get G and head over to swim lessons.

But before I get swept up in our crazy afternoon schedule I wanted to make sure you knew that registration for a free class at Jessica Sprague opened today. Class starts July 6th & I've already signed up!!



Not only that but Big Picture Scrapbooking is offering 10% of all classes until June 30th. I do believe I'll be signing up for Karen Grunberg's Class, Telling Stories Deeply. I've been struggling with my journaling lately and heard this class is fantastic.

And now a favor, Angie Lucas needs our help. She is trying to win two spa treatments a year and is in 3rd place right now. I've already voted for her and you can to by going here Sego Lily Spa and leave a comment voting for her.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday!

lovemon


No comments: