Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Stolen Moments

Driving home the temperature registers 70. There is sunshine throughout the clear blue sky.

All afternoon I anticipate the prospect of an uninterrupted conversation with my husband. He walks in the door to find me ready for our walk.

I've been struggling with my weight and need someone to talk to. He is my best friend and it is his perspective I need.

With a few hours before we need to pick up Garrett from his playdate we head out the door without the pressure of time.

There is a moment I feel the tears filling my eyes but fight them back when he takes my hand. This can't be easy for him; we keep covering the same territory without any real results. I don't know what I need so how can he?

lovemon

2 comments:

saner4 said...

It touches my heart to hear your hubby is your best friend. I hope you had a great walk together.
Thanks for all your help/advice in LOM. It has really helped me to see your system and perspective. You are appreciated more than you know...really!
Many blessings,

Jayne said...

{{hug}} Glad to hear you had a chance to walk outside in the beautiful weather with your best friend.