Friday, April 24, 2009

The Face

of Accomplishment & Reward....


Garrett ate a Dinosaur Chicken Nugget at Lunch!!!! Woooohooooo!! He was promptly rewarded with a cupcake.

You may think I went over board with the reward. However, this is the first piece of any kind of meat that has passed through this child's mouth & into his belly in the four years, four months & 15 days of his life. Yeah, I'm excited.....

I was also inspired today by my Five Questions post today and created this..

Journaling: is where I want YOU to be twenty, fourty, sixty, years from today, the 24th of April 2009.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday evening!
lovemon

3 comments:

thekreativelife said...

What an adorable photo! It looks like he's making leaps and bounds in his eating habits. So cool!

And that layout is just perfect! I'm just jumping up and down with the urge to scrapbook. Can't wait until May. (I'm making myself work on the addition until then, and then watch out! lol)

Ruth Ayres said...

what a great layout. it's simlicity allows the real meaning to shine through. very cool. :)

Unknown said...

Monica, this is an awesome layout! Such a great idea, thinking i need to case this ;)