Sunday, April 26, 2009

Absolutely Amazing

what you find as you clickity click around the Blog World.


Falconbridge Family Film from Michel Sandy on Vimeo.

That was just amazing. You must visit Tara Whitney's blog to see the beautiful pictures that came from that shoot. She is so talented its ridiculous. Note to self; must gather inspirational photographer's links to share on the sidebar. My creative juices are flowing like crazy right now. I am completely inspired to work with the insane amount of pictures I took on our vacation. After seeing others amazing work it seems easier to let go of the pictures that are OK and keep only the ones that make my heart sing.

Another absolutely amazing event that is happening right now is that Garret is picking up his playroom....by himself. I got the itch to do more than tidy today and sent him into his room to join the cause. He was slow to start but he is rockin it now.

He ran to me and asked me to come check out his progress, the word I've been using for hours to ask him how it's going, and was completely blown away. I swung him in the air, told him how proud I was of him, and my heart took a snapshot. His little legs tucked under resting on my chest & the smile that beamed down on me is something I will never forget.

lovemon

3 comments:

Lee said...

Good job, G :) If only I could swing my kids in the air, maybe they'd pick up their messes. Ah well. I'll be around to remind them what slobs they were when they have slobs of their own.

So happy to hear you're getting into the groove! Can't wait to see what you do!

Sherry said...

Super Great link! Amazing work! Good job for your son. Glad he's making progress. =]

Ruth Ayres said...

i {heart} t.w.'s photography too! :) and speaking of insane talent, i'd have to add you to the list too. :)