Sunday, October 26, 2008

Design Your Life

The last couple of days I've been working on my first week of assignments for Design Your Life, a wonderful crash course in design taught by the fantastic Cathy Zielske over at Big Picture Scrapbooking. This is another 3 month class and I'm starting almost a month behind.

Unfortunately the beginning of class overlapped with my lack of creative mojo so I have just not jumped in. But I do believe my hiatus was just what I needed and I have now completed week one's assignments.

Cathy teaches the principle, shows examples, shares her work, supplies a sketch and then lets us go. I think I could have alot of fun with this.......

Intention
Pre Work

Sketch Assignment #1 - Balance (Symmetry)

Sketch Assignment #2 - Balance (Symmetry)
Left
Right
Real World Color Assignment #1

I have to be honest, I don't think I really followed the color combo for real world color #1 but it definitely inspired me and was my springboard.

lovemon

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey Tigger. Glad to see you've got your mojo back.

thekreativelife said...

These are WONDERFUL! Glad to see you've got your mojo going on! I'm sure if I dig hard enough this next week, I might find mine . . . it's hard keeping up with the general pace of life lately. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mon :0) Isn't her class fab? I am too waaay behind- i only did 1 LO-in week 1-no prep yet lol - and we are almost on week 5!? AURGH. I am also taking Lisa D's classes- missed the PP2 and now PP2: the albums is halfway over- i haven't even started that. Been really busy- will blog soon about it. Anyways, I just wanted to pop in and say hi :)

Lee said...

Wow! Flipping fabulous, chickie. Love every one of them. I'm so enjoying the class. Just the pace I need. You're layouts are tremendous. (PS. In the AM you'll see a tag: I was stuck for someone so hope you don't mind!)