Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday Weigh In

Beginning: 170.1
Prior:165.2
Current:164.2
Gain/(Loss): (1)
Total Gain/(Loss): (5.9)

Biggest Changes: I've been thinking about what I eat again this week.

Here's what went well: I'm refocused on my eating habits.

Area for improvement: I started out the week walking but then dropped off because I was choosing to craft instead of walk in the morning. I need to make time somewhere else for the crafting so I can do both.

Confessional: On Sunday I weighed in at 163.5 so I think my weight just swings day to day. I am happy that I've got back my 5lb loss. Would like to be in the 163 range next week but to do so I really need to add back the walking.

lovemon

2 comments:

Ruth Ayres said...

I'm touched by your willingness to share so openly. I need (needneedneed) to walk more too. Why is something that feels so good so hard to fit in?

BTW, have you ever been on hungrygirl.com? It's a rockin' site. :)

Walk On,
Ruth

Anonymous said...

Good work. Stick with it! I am looking forward to seeing where you are at Christmas time!!!
Lisa P