Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Water Challenge

Jenny over on the Simple Studio posted a challenge to use a water photo. Today is the deadline and I got two layouts done! I have two more water photo's I would like to use but we'll see if I have time tonight.

If you haven't guessed I'm a woman obsessed with layouts right now. I have found my groove and I'm going to ride it as long as I can.

Hadn't scrapped these pictures because they aren't so great. I had left my camera and had to use a disposable on the trip. But, after LOM, I've realized the story is still there.

Wild Asparagus PaperScrapworks - Vinyl AppliquesCloud 9 Design - ThisnThatCK Ali Edwards Font

Our Story 12x12


Our Story - Journaling



A bit of a different interpretation of the challenge but I'm glad to get some of these pictures scrapped. Also, I challenged myself to do this in only an hour. It worked! I didn't have time to fuss over it too much :)

I was inspired by Celeste Smith's layout on page 29 of the July/August issue of Simple Scrapbooks but mine took a different direction due to the pictures I wanted to use.

Used CK Ali Edwards Font (Loving it right now). The "jewel" at the top is from Michaels don't know who. The paper came from an album/paper kit I bought at Michaels all is says is Antique Woodcut.

Baptism 12x12

Baptism Journaling

lovemon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You ROCK!!
I haven't been able to check your blog for a couple of weeks and have been having a blast looking at all your updates. I am enjoying watching the freedom you have discovered in your favorite hobby. And the weight thing......let's just say I understand and I hope that this works for you!!!!
Lisa P